Friday, July 8, 2011

Trying out looks online!

About two years ago, a friend of mine linked me to a website that she likes to go on called Looklet. Its basically a dress up game, but with real clothes from stores and 37 different models to sport the clothes you want to check out. Its a very cool site for the fashionista type who really don't have enough money to constantly be buying clothes. The looks on this website are endless, and you can browse through other peoples looks and 'fave' them, or follow a person to keep up with what they're doing on Looklet.
 If you guys check out the site, make sure to follow me XOMellieCoutre and check out my looks! Heres a sample of some of the looks I've personally made on that site. 








 If any of you decide to join looklet, post it in the comments and I'll follow you and check out what you've made! 


No comments:

Post a Comment