Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Featured Site: Fred Flare

Toddland Mustache Wallet, fredflare.com. $28


 When I first stumbled on fred flare 2 years ago, I was so amazed at the wild selection of clothing, accessories, and home decor they had. Today, I check their "What's New" page nearly every day because it still amazes me what I find on there. 
 The clothing they sell on there is stunning. Its where I had first heard of the 'boyfriend blazer'. They have a gorgeous selection of dresses, jackets, and they have funny mens and ladies tees. 
Tropical Bliss Strapless Dress, fredflare.com. $64
 The accessories on this website are my personal favorite part. They have a really awesome selection of Disney accessories that I haven't seen anywhere else. They also have funny wallets, broaches, and very cool sunglasses and necklaces. Honestly, just click on the links and check these things out yourself because I can't find the words to explain how awesome this site really is.
Disney Couture Drink Me Necklace, fredflare.com. $70

Inés Sunglasses, fredflare.com. $12
 If you are in the New England area, they have a store, right now its in the progress of being moved to 300 Kingsland Ave in New York. If you ever have the chance I'd definitively recommend going there. I'm sure their in-store stock is just as quirky and fun as what they have online.

No comments:

Post a Comment